Tuesday, May 8, 2007

Aspen & Deutschland

I'm finally going on some relaxing trips soon. I'm attending a workshop in Aspen Colorado from June 10th till June 24th. This is a workshop, so there will be work and I will be busy, but compared to NYC it is relaxing. In fact working like crazy in Aspen is still more relaxing than the most relaxing thing I've found in NYC.

Then I'm going to Bonn, Germany from the 27th till the 5th. This trip is purely for fun, an actual vacation. I have friends in Bonn from my days at UChicago; Dorothea and Hartmut Samptleben and Jackie Chen. Dorothea has a job at UBonn and Jackie is a postdoc with Peter Schneider. Dorothea and Hartmut visited me in NY a few months ago and invited me to come for a visit to Bonn. This will be my first trip to the continent.

Erin

No comments: