Thursday, December 13, 2007

Wallet Stolen + Concerts

Wallet
I was eating lunch with my friend Melissa and I took out my wallet, paid, and set it on the table next to me. After a while I went to pick it up and it was gone. I thought I must have pushed it off the table accidentally, and we were sitting against the railing for a stairway going down, so I feared it had fallen downstairs. Melissa and I looked everywhere around the table and down the stairs and couldn't find it. The employees also helped but nothing was found. My only guess is that someone picked it up and walked away with it.

Contents of the wallet that seem important to me:

  • Bank card
  • Debit card
  • NYU card, required to enter all university buildings
  • Social Security Card (with my signature from 7th grade)
  • Health Insurance card
  • $200

I have ordered a replacement bank and credit card and I'm heading right now to replace my NYU card.

Concerts
We had concerts Sunday Dec 9 and Wed. Dec 12. Both concerts were good and the Sunday concert was especially memorable. Thanks to all my friends who came and supported us!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Be sure to contact SS administration right away! that is actually the most important one of all! Your identity is at stake!!!